Thursday, April 30, 2009

Black Lamb and P. G. Wodehouse

Awhile ago I mentioned that I was writing a piece about the late, great P. G. Wodehouse, creator of Jeeves and Wooster, and author of over ninety books. That piece is out in print, now, so rush out and buy your copy now!

I mean, if you want to, it would be lovely. The piece, "Imperishable," appears in the May 2009 issue of Black Lamb, a literary journal which describes itself as "Writing for Readers." You can rush right out and subscribe for $15.00 a year (I plan on submitting a few pieces for future issues) on their website at http://www.blacklamb.org/. You'll also find out all about the writers and editor there.

If you've ever wondered about the common link between Pelham Grenville Wodehouse, Vancouver Island, Aunt Ada Doom and air rifles, my article is the answer you seek.

No comments: