Friday, April 20, 2007

The Final Cover Design


iUniverse gets kudos from me for the final cover design, and I can't wait. It won't be long now before I hold a copy in my hand, and begin the extensive job of trying to place copies in other hands. The marketing toolkit I get as part of the price of admission has information galore for promoting your book, much of which isn't news to me, but good to have described in one concise document, in case I get fuddled and can't remember all the elements of a press release.

Needless to say, there has been too much Scooby-Doo watched at our house while completing this project. It makes a nice change in conversation from Donkey Kong and Digimon, and is something I can actually relate to, having been brought up following the exploits of Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, Fred, and Daphne--who, I must admit, was the Mystery Inc. member I most wanted to be.

No comments: